photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

May 19, 2012

God am i hearing you right???

My heart is heavy.  Not the kind of sobbing cause something is wrong heavy, but the kind of heavy when you run into a gray area of Christianity.  I have been praying to foster/adopt/soften Micah's heart for what seems like forever.  Oh my goodness, how God answers prayers!!  I just don't know why i'm doubting.  I keep reading all of these negative posts about how unstable Africa is.  How we need to do this or do that for an ethical adoption.  How much corruption there is.  My head is spinning!  It's way past my bedtime but my mind can't shut off.  I know God is not a God of chaos or confustion.  God stirred my heart and i prayed.  God answered my prayer, but yet i'm questioning His will on something that i read on the internet.  REALLY???  God rewards obedience.

I am saying YES to God, but He needs to move some mountains!!  He needs to make my path straight.  It says in Proverbs 3: 5-6, Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.  I don't care if we go with the wrong agency.  I don't care if we make a mistake along the way.  I believe with all my heart this is God's will.  I believe in His promise that He will make my path straight.  For goodness sakes, God parted the Red Sea, surely he can cut through some red tape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment