photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

May 7, 2012

Dear Alexis

How incredibly proud i am of you today.  You placed 3rd at the Regional Science Fair.  You creativity inspires me.  You are so not like your momma in that area. 



My quiet reserved child.  How i love your spirit.  I told you i wanted you to join bible drills but you didn't have to drill.  I just wanted you to memorize the words of Jesus in your heart.  You surprised me when you told me you wanted to drill.  Not only did you make it through church drills, but you went on to the associational drills.  I was astonished to see you make it to States.  See, you really can do all things through Christ.  Keep loving Jesus Alexis.  It's what it's all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment