photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

May 15, 2012

Adoption Agency


We are on the hunt for the adoption agency that God has picked out for us.  By no means is this an easy decision.  I have been thrown into this new world with all of these new words. 

I didn't even realize there was an issue with ethical adoptions.  There is ALOT of corruption in the adoption world.  I don't want to take a child from their parents on the sole reason of poverty.  How my heart aches when i read about this happening. 

I am so blessed.  Blessed because for some reason the Lord decided i should be an American.  Being an American alone guarantees that i'm wealthier than 92% of the world.  How sad...

I have met some wonderful people already on this short journey.  I do believe we have an agency picked out.  We have narrowed it down to 4, but i have a favorite.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment