photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

May 25, 2011

Lets talk about the girls...

I have yet to find my favorite sports bra. I am a 34D so i need support. I'm a huge fan of moving comfort bras. I've heard great things about the Moving Comfort Juno Bra:

First off, i must say that the support is AMAZING! However, it's difficult to get on/off and the straps dig into my shoulders. Currently, i wearing the Moving Comfort Fiona and it's the best bra i have at the moment. I just wish there was a tad bit more support.

I have an old Moving Comfort Bra that i bought off of Sierra trading post 2 years ago, but i can't find any more like them and i'm not sure what style it is.

Needless to say, i'm still on the hunt for the perfect bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment