photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

Feb 2, 2009

My sign from God

I've been praying about my decision to homeschool. I received my sign when my 6 year old came off the bus sobbing. She is my people pleaser. Somewhat shy and reserved. An older girl took her school bucks out of her backpack. We were able to get them back, but i took it as my sign from God.

So...i went and bought the curriculum to homeschool next year. I bought Adventures in My Father's World Deluxe Package with the Language Arts and Singapore Math. I have already purchased the Math U See Beta, but figured it would be nice to have both.

So the plan...is to start in the summer. This way i can get a feel on it with the kids home. I am sooo nervous about this decision. I am just not sure i can do it all. Heck, i have trouble doing it now, but it's sink or swim. :)

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment