photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

May 22, 2008

Vegetable gardening




I decided to start my own garden. We do not have much space for a garden so i have some tomatoes in containers and i planted bell peppers, cantaloupe, & squash. Now let me warn you...i do not have a green thumb whatsoever, but i am determined to make this work.
I am having tons of issues with my tomato plants. I have baby spiders in them. I wanted to go as natural as possible and a sweet online Mama told me to use dish soap to kill them. Well, i think i may have killed my cherry tomato plant.



My garden tomato plant has tomatoes so i must be doing something right.


The other plants are in the ground and they look great...no veggies yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment