photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

Jan 17, 2013

And we wait some more...

I am going out of my ever loving mind waiting on a courtdate.  I have poured my heart out to the good Lord and we still wait. 

I am getting one heck of a lesson on patience.  I know God's timing is perfect, but i'm not going to lie--i have been asking him to at least give me a glimmer of hope.

Then we get an email saying we will have a courtdate today and today comes and goes without a courtdate.

{{BIG SIGH}}

This has been a very nerve wrecking process.  During all of this I keep reminding myself that the Lord has provided for us to be here.  He has taken care all of the details up until this point and will continue to look after us until we get to Africa and home.

Seriously...my life feels like it's on hold. 

Waiting just plain ole SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment