photo sheila-menu-bar_01.png photo sheila-menu-bar_02.png photo sheila-menu-bar_03.png photo sheila-menu-bar_04.png

Nov 20, 2012

'There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven"

Here we sit and wait....we just heard that we have a good long wait before our court date.  Doesn't look like we are going anywhere anytime soon. 

Please keep us in your prayers and for God to work a miracle in His perfect timing.

My prayer today:

O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.--Psalm 139




No comments:

Post a Comment